This is the second time in recent years in which opportunities for major life change were provided to me - just dropped in my virtual lap. (Read about the first one here.)
After the passing of their mother, friends (Bill and Ellen) contacted me to ask if perhaps I might be interested in moving into their mother's house 2 counties away. I declined due to my life circumstances (job, activities, friends, a lease, etc.). Then one month ago, Bill called, asking again if I would reconsider. Now, I believe when something comes around to you a second time, you'd better pay attention, as the third time might be a spiritual *whack* upside the head! So, I paid attention, talked in detail to Bill, and told him I'd think about it. And let it go.
Over the next few days, I saw countless signs from Spirit that this home was a "setup" - Spirit saying "YOOHOO, this is for YOUUUUU!"
- At my part time job, checked my email, the time was 11:11. Threw my lunch in the microwave, waited a bit and happened to glance at the timer which read 1:11, and the timer went off at exactly 12:34.
- My "dessert"of a Dove chocolate said "make the first move."
- Unusual feathers in unusual places have frequently been messengers for me. This same day, as I left to go home I saw something odd in the grass beside my car door. A large black feather - standing straight up as if it had been planted in the grass, right on the very edge between pavement and lawn. For those who follow such things, I determined it was a Canada Goose tailfeather, and goose symbolizes sacred circle, cooperation, communication, dedication, knowing when to lead or follow. Alllll-righty then!
- Walking through Mom's home with my two friends, I walked down the hall where we had just been, and just where my foot was about to land I noticed something shining that none of us had seen on the first pass by. A dime! Dimes often show up for me as if by magic.
- Just to play with this manifesting fun, I asked God to show me a purple feather if this move was the right one. Yeah right, a purple feather - not a lot of purple birds hanging around Ohio! Wait for it....I'm on a much-needed day off at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival a few days later with Ellen. Walking down the dirt path admiring the beautiful scenery. I "happen" to glance down and just where my foot was about to land (sound familiar?) - a doggone purple feather!!! Yes, indeed! I don't care whether it fell out of a hat or fan or some kind of decor, it was left there for me. I burst out laughing, showed Ellen, and we giggled about it for the rest of the day!
So I gleefully agreed (obviously) to move into my friends' house, with joy and gratitude!
So next step was what to do about the part time job - I needed something closer to the new home. That too was simply handed to me. A client informed me that an associate of hers needed an office manager. The business is very heart-based and serves a great need. I interviewed, it's a great match for both of us, and I will begin work before I move.
These events are still extraordinary to me, absolutely awe-inspiring and joy-making. I am not anything special and have no magical powers, but I do know how I want to feel. And when I focus on those feelings and the physical manifestations of those feelings, THAT's the sweet spot. Try it!